What to expect as a Dragon in 2023
We are getting ready for the new season ahead and we have some exciting things happening at our club next year.
- New playing jerseys for every team in the club
- Pre-season camp for U12s to U14s Girls League Tag Teams, to develop skills, team bonding, and discuss Mental Health
- Our new boys U13s camp to develop skills, team bonding, and discuss Mental Health
- Mini Dragons development and skills program
- Our Mental Fitness 4 Life program will be a big focus again next season. We know how important it is to keep talking about Mental Health, providing support to help our players, families and community.
- Engadine Dragons Seniors Pathway for our seniors to develop and train as a group. Ultimately getting our A Grade back on the field and helping guide seniors through to A Grade
- Pre-season training for our new Female Tackle Teams. We hope to have teams in U12s, U14s, U16s, and U18s for 2023 season.
- New sponsorship packages to cover all areas of the club
- Running our All For One competition again
- Seniors Luncheon
- Dragons Golf Day
The committee has been working hard in the off season and has created new Roles and Responsibilities to cover all areas of the club. We have some great new ideas.
We would love to have more people involved, and are striving to create a family environment at our club, for everyone to enjoy.
How you can get involved?
Be a coach of a team and help develop players skills.
Coaching applications will need to be filled and handed in by 5th December. Coaching applications can be obtained from on our website.
Send to email@example.com
Be a manager of a team and help organize game days, team
notifications and awards.
Do you have something to offer the club? Maybe a trade, skill set, or just some great ideas? A committee member is never forced to work and is always asked if they have any spare time. If you would like to join our committee and have input into running of our club and help out when you can, come to a committee meeting on the first Tuesday of every month at Anzac Oval clubhouse at 7pm to be voted onto the committee or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This year we have new Sponsorship Packages which will give our Sponsors better interaction and exposure with the club, our members and community.
We have so many areas within the club that might suit the promotion of your business.
• Mini Dragons
• All For One Competition
• Junior Tackle
• Girls Tag
• Girls Tackle
• Senior Tag
• Senior Tackle
• Mental Fitness 4 Life
• Club Sponsorship
• Club Fundraisers and Functions
New sponsorship packages and contacts will be ready in the new year.
Mental Fitness 4 Life program
Mental well-being has always been a priority to Engadine Dragons. Every year we hold educational sessions tackling relevant issues that our young people are facing. We will continue to talk about Mental Health, offering education, support and tools for all players, coaches, trainers, managers, families and community.
Registration can be done online as of now and you can pay later with your active kid’s vouchers.
We will have trouble shooting registration days on,
Tuesday 14th February,2023 (6-7:30pm)
Thursday 16th February,2023 (6-7:30pm)
Tuesday 21st February,2023 (6-730pm)
Thursday 23rd February,2023 (6-730pm)
Tuesday 28th February, 2023 (6-730pm)
Registrar Adam Peek 0416 342 647
Secretary Belinda Green 0425 375 329
Training can resume at Anzac and Old Bush Rd when the oval is signed over from council which will be middle to late March.
15th April 2023
We will be having a season launch on the first round with jumping castles, slides, food, and music.
Trials/ First Game/ Finals
Our trial weekends will be 25th of March and 1st of April.
Our first official game will be on the 15th of April 2023 which is in the school holidays. We have 15 rounds next year.
Grand Final the 26th of August.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at ANZAC in 2023,
Engadine Dragons, PRESIDENT